Updated: 1 Nov 2021 | 25 Jun 2022
BidCurios is an online Ecommerce Marketplace in India focussed on niche Collectible Items. BidCurios is specifically focused on offering the best collectibles that you can buy based on price set by sellers. Our goal is to create a marketplace for all, big and small sellers who can offer their collectibles for sale.
Seller Terms & Conditions:
- Maintaining your online store
- You can customize your store by giving it a name, adding a profile picture and a store banner. You can also add your biography, terms and conditions and shipping policy.
- Your store (profile and banner images, biography, T&C, shipping or any other place in your store), and your product listings must not contain any contact information or identifiable marks like your brand etc. Repeated violations may lead to deactivation of your account.
- You will be responsible for uploading products for sale and managing your store. You should list your products with proper description and clear images.
- You need to set the correct quantity available for sale, shipping class and tax slab (GST) when listing your products.
- If you have only one quantity of the product, you must list 1 in quantity. Leaving quantity blank may result in order for more than one item leading to refund to provided to customer.
- All product listings go through an approval process and are checked for quality, pricing, shipping class, tax slab etc. Product listing information may be updated during approval. Changes to product listings are typically to shipping class and tax slabs.
- BidCurios follows a Marketplace Fair Pricing policy. BidCurios regularly monitors the prices of items on our site, including shipping costs, and compares them with other prices available to customers. If we see pricing practices on product items that harms customer trust, BidCurios can remove or disable the product. In serious or repeated cases, BidCurios may also suspend or terminate selling capabilities of the seller.
- Managing orders
- You will get email alerts when you get an order. The order will contain information about the products bought, and customer shipping address and phone number.
- Orders received will also be visible on your Seller Dashboard in Orders section.
- You need to ship only orders with status “Processing” or “To be shipped”. Do not ship orders with any other order status like “On hold”, “Pending payment”, etc.
- You will be required to ship the order to the customer within the timeframe you set in your shipping policy defined on your store. BidCurios recommends shipping within 1 and 3 days of the order. Delays may cause order cancellation and refunds to customers.
- Typically email alerts will be sent from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your Spam folder in case you are not receiving email alerts. Also mark emails from invertedmushrooms.com and bidcurios.com as not-junk to avoid missing out on email updates.
- You can ship the order using India Post or any other courier of your choice. BidCurios recommends using India Post specially for small parcels and for items being sent to smaller towns of India.
- When you ship your order, you need change order status to “Shipped” and update tracking number on the order.
- Shipping charges will be passed on to you. Shipping charges are based on the shipping class you select in product listing. In case you don’t select a shipping class, lowest shipping charge will be considered.
- Shipping classes, charges and recommended products are listing in Seller Help in your seller dashboard.
- You can also provide free shipping by selecting “Free shipping” in shipping class.
- BidCurios offers combined shipping to customers. There is one shipping charge per seller per order. The highest shipping class in the order is charged to the customer.
- In case of high value shipments, you are encouraged to use insured shipment. You can select “Insured shipping” class for your high value product listings (above Rs. 10,000).
- Seller will be responsible for any loss of package during shipment. Full refund will be provided to customer in case of lost package. In case of high value please use insured shipment to avoid losses.
- Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
- Customer can cancel before the product is shipped. Full refund will be provided to the client in case the order is cancelled before shipping.
- A refund is also be provided if the item does not reach the buyer. Please ship high value items as insured shipping.
- A refund will be provided to the collector if incorrect product is shipped or counterfeit or fraud product is sent instead of the one listed on the website.
- A refund may also be provided if the item is damaged during shipping. Please pack the product well so it doesn’t get damaged during shipment.
- It is advisable to keep pictures/videos of shipment you are sending, in case of disputes with customer.
- Seller bears the cost of refund and lost items.
- At this time we are not accepting unconditional returns from customers. However it is expected that you pack the product well so it doesn’t get damaged during shipment.
- If customer is provided a refund due reason attributed to seller error, a penalty will be levied on seller based on the amount of refund. This will be listed in your payout statement and adjusted against payouts to you.
- Seller Fee and other charges
|Listing Fee||Updated 25 Jun 2022:|
200 listings free at any given time
Fee for up to 500 listings — Rs. 1062 (incl GST) per quarter to be paid in advance
Unlimited listings — Rs. 3540 (incl GST) per year paid in advance
Auctions are available only for paid listings.
|Commission deduction and Payout to seller||Deduction of 15% of invoice value after deducting GST, shipping and any applicable promotional discounts.|
Typical payout will be 70 to 85% of product value (minus GST and promotional discounts) plus shipping charge (minus GST) depending on product category.
Additional volume discounts may be provided to sellers with high volume monthly sales and will be communicated from time to time.
Any refund provided to customer due to seller issue, a 5% of refund amount will be charged to seller.
|Promotions and Discounts||Seller can opt out for Store Promotions and Sale Events. In this case, seller needs to set their store on Vacation, or make inventory of their items to zero during promotion period.|
The seller is free to offer additional discounts on their products. These discounts and promotions can be set by the seller on their BidCurios store. Commission will be charged on final invoiced value after discounts.
Reward points redemption will be always be borne by seller.
Freeship5K – customer can opt for free shipping for order over Rs 5000. If seller item in that order is less than Rs 500, BidCurios provides basic shipping charge to seller. If seller item in that order is Rs 501 to Rs 999, BidCurios provides 50% basic shipping charge to seller. If seller item in that order is over Rs 1000, seller bears free shipping discount.
|Featured Product listing / Auction||Seller can opt for highlighting their product as Featured Product or Featured Auction. This will be additional promotional charge on weekly basis.|
|Featured Store||Seller can opt for having their store listed on Homepage as Featured Store. This will be additional promotional charge on weekly basis.|
- BidCurios Pay outs:
- Payments will be released to seller after confirmation of receipt of material by the client. Typically tracking number will be used for tracking delivery.
- If correct tracking number is not updated in the order status, it may lead to delay in payout to seller.
- Seller payouts will be made weekly. Reconciliation of shipments is done on Saturday and payouts made on Monday for all confirmed shipments and customer receipts.
- In case of any refunds, the same will be adjusted against your payout.
Please acknowledge your acceptance to the above terms and conditions in the registration form.