Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
1. All Philatelic / Numismatic orders will normally be dispatched as soon as payment is received, usually within 5-10 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
2. Philatelic / Numismatic items will only be dispatched to the address you have used to register on our website(s).
3. All our coins, medals, tokens and banknotes are sent fully insured.
4. Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
5. We will deliver the Philatelic / Numismatic items to the premises you specify on your order. A signature will be required for receipt of the package and that signature is a proof of delivery to the address.
6. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the Philatelic / Numismatic items unattended.
7. You cannot change the delivery address of a package once the Philatelic / Numismatic items have been dispatched to you.
8. Please check the Philatelic / Numismatic items on delivery - any Philatelic / Numismatic items found to be missing or damaged should be notified within 7 days of receipt.
9. If you believe your Philatelic / Numismatic items are lost in transit, please let us know promptly.
10. Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
1. You can cancel your order at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us. We do not cancellations by phone.
2. If you cancel, you must return the goods within 7 days of the date of delivery, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. Items are returned at the Buyer’s own risk.
3. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
4. A refund will be made for the full amount of the item(s) once the item(s) have been received unless you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, as outlined in the above
You must contact BidCurios support to request a return by sending an email and await confirmation.
|Dimensions||22 × 18 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
First Day Cover 17 Dec.’97 Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya (Patriot & Journalist).(FDC-1997)
First Day Cover 26 Dec.’11 Srinivasa Ramanujan. (FDC-2011)
Bird of Himalayas-Green-tailed sunbird
Decennial Celebrations International Poetry Fest Guntur India
SOUTH KOREA 500 WON 2000(used)
5 Cent EURO 2005_(used)
Type: Special Cover
Date of Issue: 22/09/2017
Themes: waterfalls, hinduism, festival, temple, culture
India 1988 Army Postal Services cover, Colour Presentation 10 Madras, APO Wellington postmark
Type: Special Cover with stamp and cancellation
Description: Special Cover issued to commemorate Bhoomi Pujan of Ayodhya Ram Mandir
Note: Stamp used on cover maybe different than shown, but will be from Ramayana theme.